Senior Embedded Engineer
We are looking for a Senior Embedded Engineer to design and implement Embedded Solutions with Artificial Intelligence and Internet of Things platforms. The successful candidate must have proven experience building high-performing, high-availability, scalable applications. You will be part of a talented software team that works on mission-critical applications. Your responsibilities include designing, developing and delivering high-volume, low-latency applications for mission-critical systems.
- Independently interacting and interfacing with stakeholders on project/program updates, reviews, deliverables etc., throughout the project life cycle
- Establish an efficient system, quality assurance practice and adhering to coding conventions & deadlines.
- Customizing, developing, debugging, and testing BSP (Board Support Package) for various Embedded platforms.
- Interpretation of schematics, datasheets and specifications for implementation, debugging and testing.
- Establish an efficient system, and quality assurance practice and adhere to coding conventions
- Bachelor of Engineering or Bachelor of Electronic or Computer Science
- 3 - 4 years of professional Embedded development experience
- Strong QNX (& RTOS base) BSP & device driver (native and external) development background.
- Experience in camera and camera subsystem driver development would be of much preference.
- Experience in Audio driver development (I2S, PCM, TDM, PCI).
- Customization of BSP and development.
- Experience in Android middleware and driver development background.
- Strong Embedded C [and C++] language and hands-on experience
- Experience in various architecture and platforms and hands-on
- Preferred platform would be on Qualcomm SoCs
- Any automotive-based SoC experience will be a greater value
- Hands-on experience in Peripherals/Communication interfaces device drivers
- Hands-on experience (not all but it is an added advantage if known to most of the interfaces/protocols) in UART, SPI, I2C, CAN, Ethernet, USB, PCIe, CSI etc
Technologies that suit both small and large scale plantations
You will have an important role and be an integral part of a small team that designs, builds, and maintains our Evaluation Cloud. You’ll focus on mission-critical applications, data…
SenzMate / Remote
Full Stack engineer
We are looking for a Full Stack Engineer for designing and implementing both Front End and backend solutions for our Artificial Intelligence and Internet of Things...
SenzMate / Remote