Full Stack engineer
We are looking for a Full Stack Engineer for designing and implementing both Front End and backend solutions for our Artificial Intelligence and Internet of Things platforms. The successful candidate must have proven experience in building high-performing, high-availability, scalable applications. You will be part of a talented software team that works on mission-critical applications which includes managing real-time Kafka streams, Multi-threaded applications and AI/ML integrations. Your responsibilities include designing, developing and delivering high-volume, low-latency applications for mission-critical systems.
- Work as part of an implementation team from concept to operations, providing deep technical subject matter expertise for successful deployment.
- Continuous research and implementation of ML algorithms for different application domains such as predictive modelling, computer vision, NLP etc.
- Plan, model, test, improve and deploy ML pipelines in a production environment.
- Work well within the quality and code standards, and engineering practices, in place, and maintained by the team.
- Control the fulfillment of client requirements and timely delivery of ML applications.
- Design and develop scalable and maintainable software applications using Java and React.
- Develop and implement back-end services and APIs to support front-end features.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to develop software solutions that meet client requirements and project goals.
- Write clean and well-documented code that follows best practices.
- Conduct code reviews and provide feedback to other developers to ensure code quality and consistency.
- Troubleshoot and debug software issues and implement fixes.
- Stay up-to-date with emerging trends and technologies in software development.
Technologies that suit both small and large scale plantations
Senior Software Engineer
Develop systems by studying operations; designing, developing and implementing software solutions. Lead a team of developers responsible for...
You will have an important role and be an integral part of a small team that designs, builds, and maintains our Evaluation Cloud. You’ll focus on mission-critical applications, data…
SenzMate / Remote
Senior Machine Learning Engineer
You will have an important role and be an integral part of a small team that designs, builds, and maintains cutting edge ML products...
SenzMate / Remote