Senior Software Engineer Java
We are looking for a Senior Java Engineer for designing and implementing backend solutions for our Artificial Intelligence and Internet of Things platforms. The successful candidate must have proven experience in building high-performing, high-availability, scalable applications. You will be part of a talented software team that works on mission-critical applications which includes managing real-time Kafka streams, Multi-threaded applications and AI/ML integrations. Your responsibilities include designing, developing and delivering high-volume, low-latency applications for mission-critical systems.
- Designing and implementing large-scale Java applications and systems that leverage the ELK (Elasticsearch, Logstash, and Kibana) stack for log analysis, monitoring, and data visualization.
- Developing and maintaining custom plugins and configurations for Elasticsearch and Logstash to meet specific business requirements.
- Providing technical leadership and mentoring to junior team members in Java development best practices and ELK stack implementation.
- Collaborating with cross-functional teams, including product managers, designers, and other developers, to deliver high-quality software solutions that meet business needs.
- Conducting code reviews, identifying and addressing performance and security issues, and ensuring that code meets established coding standards.
- Designing and implementing automated tests for Java applications and ELK stack components, including unit tests, integration tests, and end-to-end tests.
- Troubleshooting and resolving production issues related to Java applications and ELK stack components, working closely with operations and support teams to minimize downtime.
- Staying up-to-date with the latest Java and ELK stack technologies, trends, and best practices, and evaluating new tools and frameworks that could improve the team's development processes and products.
- Graduated in Computer Science, Computing Engineering or similar
- Over 5 years experience as Developer
- Experience in working in agile teams and processes (Jira, Confluence, Github, etc…)
- Experience in application Modernization process
- ELK stack (Elastic search, Logstash, Kibana)
- Java Full Stack (Angular/React/Cassandra/MongoDB)
- Kubernetes/Openshift/ Jenkins/Git/Ansible
- Experience with Kibana ML implementation
- Experience with Anthos Container
- Experience with Agile/Scrum certification
- Experience with Telecommunication projects
Technologies that suit both small and large scale plantations
Senior Software Engineer
Develop systems by studying operations; designing, developing and implementing software solutions. Lead a team of developers responsible for...
Front End Developer
Develop systems by studying operations; designing, developing and implementing software solutions. Lead a team of developers responsible for building and supporting...
Research, design and write software solutions and evaluate the software and systems that make the client’s requirements fulfilled. Develop existing programs by analysing and identifying...