We are looking for a skilled Trainee Software Engineer who, along with our excellent software
development team, will be responsible for working on projects that are currently being
developed on by our company. Duties will include but are not limited to developing and
directing software system validation and testing methods, as well as directing our software
programming initiatives. You will also be working closely with clients and cross-functional
departments to communicate project statuses and proposals
- Develops software solutions by studying
information needs; conferring with users; studying systems flow, data usage, and work
processes; investigating problem areas; following the software development lifecycle.
- Prepares and installs solutions by determining
and designing system specifications, standards, and programming.
- Updates job knowledge by studying
state-of-the-art development tools, programming techniques, and computing equipment;
participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications;
maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade existing systems
- Comply with project plans and industry standards
- Write well-designed, testable code
- Minimum three-year software engineering or
- Familiar with Java, Spring, MongoDB, MQTT, Ajax,
Soap, RESTful API, Node Js and Anguler Js and
- Good understanding of the software development
and the relevance of different tools at different stages of the development lifecycle.
- Aware of basic design principles, and able to
- Good understanding of coding and data structure
and application of coding standards.
- Good understanding of unit testing principles,
creation of unit test harnesses.
- Capable of working with limited supervision.