Our company is looking to hire a Trainee Marketing Executive who will be working closely with
our marketing team to develop and implement marketing plans and strategies for our brands.
As a successful hire, you will be tasked with helping identify marketing trends and
opportunities for growth, as well as creating marketing materials such as white papers and
case studies. You will be giving presentations about our ongoing campaigns and provide
administrative support to our marketing and sales teams.
- Liaising and networking with a range of
stakeholders including customers, colleagues, suppliers and partner organisations.
- Communicating with target audiences and managing
- Sourcing advertising opportunities and placing
adverts in the press or on the radio.
- Organising and attending events such as
conferences, seminars, receptions and exhibitions.
- Contributing to, and developing, marketing plans
- Monitoring competitor activity.
- Managing budgets.
- Minimum two-year marketing related degree or
- Passionate and down-to-earth with good written
and spoken communication.
- Proficiency in English.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- The ability to use initiative.
- The capacity to work under pressure.
- Influencing and negotiation skills.