We are looking to hire a Trainee Data Analyst to join our data team. You will take
responsibility for managing our master data set, developing reports, and troubleshooting
data issues. To do well in this role you need a very fine eye for detail, experience as a
data analyst, and deep understanding of the popular data analysis tools and databases
- Interpret data, analyze results using
statistical techniques and provide ongoing reports.
- Develop and implement databases, data collection
systems, data analytics and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and
- Acquire data from primary or secondary data
sources and maintain databases/data systems.
- Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or
patterns in complex data sets.
- Filter and “clean” data by reviewing computer
reports, printouts, and performance indicators to locate and correct code problems.
- Minimum two-year related degree or equivalent
- Strong knowledge of and experience with
reporting packages (Business Objects etc), databases (SQL etc), programming (XML,
- Knowledge of statistics and experience using
statistical packages for analyzing datasets (Excel, SPSS, SAS etc).
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to
collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with
attention to detail and accuracy.
- Adept at queries, report writing and presenting