Our company is looking to hire a Trainee Marketing Executive who will be working closely with our marketing team to develop and implement marketing plans and strategies for our brands. As a successful hire, you will be tasked with helping identify marketing trends and opportunities for growth, as well as creating marketing materials such as white papers and case studies. You will be giving presentations about our ongoing campaigns and provide administrative support to our marketing and sales teams.
- Liaising and networking with a range of stakeholders including customers, colleagues, suppliers and partner organisations.
- Communicating with target audiences and managing customer relationships.
- Sourcing advertising opportunities and placing adverts in the press or on the radio.
- Organising and attending events such as conferences, seminars, receptions and exhibitions.
- Contributing to, and developing, marketing plans and strategies.
- Monitoring competitor activity.
- Managing budgets.
- Minimum two-year marketing related degree or equivalent
- Passionate and down-to-earth with good written and spoken communication.
- Proficiency in English.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- The ability to use initiative.
- The capacity to work under pressure.
- Influencing and negotiation skills.